The Three Refuges
The Three Refuges ♪
I take refuge in the Buddha,
the one who shows me the way in this life.
I take refuge in the Dharma,
the way of understanding and of love.
I take refuge in the Sangha,
the community that lives in harmony and awareness.
Dwelling in the refuge of Buddha,
I clearly see the path of light and beauty in the world.
Dwelling in the refuge of Dharma,
I learn to open many doors on the path of transformation.
Dwelling in the refuge of Sangha,
shining light that supports me, keeping my practice free of obstruction.
Taking refuge in the Buddha in myself,
I aspire to help all people recognize their own awakened nature,
realizing the Mind of Love.
Taking refuge in the Dharma in myself,
I aspire to help all people fully master the ways of practice
and walk together on the path of liberation.
Taking refuge in the Sangha in myself,
I aspire to help all people build Fourfold Communities,
to embrace all beings and support their transformation.
- 17/08/2009 12:59 - Reciting Avalokiteshvara's Name
- 17/08/2009 12:53 - From the Depths of Understanding
- 17/08/2009 12:50 - The Refuge Chant
- 17/08/2009 12:44 - Joyfully Sharing the Merit
- 17/08/2009 12:40 - Evening Chant
- 17/08/2009 12:34 - We Are Truly Present
- 17/08/2009 12:31 - May the Day Be Well
- 17/08/2009 12:21 - The Four Recollections
- 17/08/2009 12:14 - The Heart of Perfect Understanding
- 17/08/2009 12:10 - Touching the Earth
Last Updated (Monday, 17 August 2009 16:11)