From the Depths of Understanding
From the Depths of Understanding ♪
From the depths of understanding, a flower of great eloquence blooms:
the Bodhisattva stands majestically
upon the waves of birth and death, free from all afflictions.
Her great compassion eliminates all sickness,
even that once thought of as incurable.
Her wondrous light sweeps away all obstacles and dangers.
Her willow branch, once waved,
reveals countless Buddha Lands.
Her lotus flower blossoms a multitude of practice centers.
We bow to her. We see her true presence in the here and the now.
We offer her the incense of our hearts.
May the Bodhisattva of Deep Listening embrace us all
with Great Compassion.
[Homage to Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara]
- 15/10/2009 03:36 - Heart of the Prajnaparamita in Spanish
- 17/08/2009 12:59 - Reciting Avalokiteshvara's Name
- 17/08/2009 12:50 - The Refuge Chant
- 17/08/2009 12:44 - Joyfully Sharing the Merit
- 17/08/2009 12:40 - Evening Chant
- 17/08/2009 12:36 - The Three Refuges
- 17/08/2009 12:34 - We Are Truly Present
Last Updated (Monday, 17 August 2009 16:12)