Moving beyond the idea of ‘environment’ and falling back in love with Mother Earth.
Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh explains why mindfulness rather than economics is needed to protect nature and how a spiritual revolution is needed if civilization is to avoid being destroyed by climate change.
Filmed on the 22nd of December 2011, in Plum Village, France.
- 07/08/2012 20:01 - The Goodness of Suffering
- 02/08/2012 18:05 - The Country of Your True Home
- 28/07/2012 15:46 - Q & A : Is there a life after death?
- 27/03/2012 11:11 - Applied Ethics in Education
- 31/12/2011 00:00 - New Year's Eve Dharma Talk
- 28/12/2011 00:00 - Appeasing our Suffering
- 24/12/2011 00:00 - God Can Be A Person
- 20/08/2011 19:30 - Body and Mind Are One
- 09/08/2011 11:46 - Open Mind Open Heart Retreat: Orientation
Last Updated (Monday, 20 February 2012 12:09)